Just a few weeks ago we ended our first attempt at a challenge series. The MX-5 Challenge Series made for some stress free, yet intense racing! So were back to start up another season!
This new season we wont be using the Mazda MX-5 though, we will be racing something new...something more powerful...the Radical SR8! The Radical SR8 is a high downforce sports car, about 2.4x the horse power of the Mazda MX-5!
The schedule consists of 11 specially chosen tracks consisting of 9 Road courses &
2 Ovals! The races will be using Rolling or Standing Starts depending on the track!
- Round 1 - 11/30/16 - Lime Rock Park
- Round 2 - 12/7/16 - Summit Point Raceway
- Round 3 - 12/14/16 - Iowa Speedway
- Round 4 - 12/21/16 - Barber Motorsports Park
- Round 5 - 12/28/16 - Circuit Zolder
- Round 6 - 1/4/17 - New Hampshire Road w/south oval
- Round 7 - 1/11/17 - Long Beach Street Circuit
- Round 8 - 1/18/17 - Donington Park
- Round 9 - 1/25/17 - Lucas Oil Raceway
- Round 10 - 2/1/17 - Mid Ohio Sports Car Course
- Round 11 - 2/15/17 - Sebring International Raceway
So come out and join us as we start the new season at Lime Rock Park On November 30th!
Leave a Reply.